Monday, March 03, 2008

March 3, Reflection


I love Vi, she's so knowledgeable. We had a math session with her, math not being my strong subject I find it valueable to learn different types of manipulatives to use to teach mathamatical concepts. My group actually did the fraction concept presentation for math so it was useful to look at different ideas which we could have used, like the pattern block questions where we were asked to make shapes such as a triangle using 2/3 red blocks and 1/3 blue, it made me think critically about answers which I had to experiment to get. It was also nice to see how she quickly incorportaed technology as she used the smartboard for her persentation and gave us addition resources which were electronical to use it our classroom dealing with fraction.

To find these rescources check out Vi's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home