Wednesday, March 05, 2008

March 5, Reflection


Session with Jo
Today we had IT session with Jo, alot of the material we had previous seen in Social Studies with Marine, which made the session a little disappointing. There was some material which was new like link: funtion of google. I again liked the activities where we found math manipulatives/online resources to be used in our blocks. I always enjoy getting resources that can be helpful in the classroom. I was a little disapointed with how little we used the SMARTboard, but I am greatful for the hotlist of ideas. I also like the simplisty of making a hotlist its an easy way to keep tracks of sites that the students to use. I like the idea and I have never heard of this, and think its fab. To check out me and Kailyn's hotlist click this link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home