Monday, April 07, 2008

Apirl 7, 2008

Not teaching!
Today was one of the days I did not teach, but as I have learned that a teachers work is never done, although I didn't plan to teach I am in such a wonderful school, I teach every day almost every class. This morning I did a guided reading group, taught myself how to configure a video into a proper file and then work with a program to make it into a DVD, help with a spelling lesson, in the afternoon I aided with spelling in a science lesson, developed a center inspired by Eric Carle, and teach a Art lesson (because I had thought up the idea and was the most qualified to teach it as I had the knowlegde on how to implement it).
In my school everyday is a new adventure in which I continue to learn new strategies and ideas to teach my students. I think that today displayed my versitlity and I'm ready to learn from both my staff and my students which is a strong quality I have. I think this is one of the best experiences in my life, as everyday I become more confident in my abilities as an educator which I believe where I should be at this period in my life before internship.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home